1. Read for 30 min. write 2 entries in your reader’s response book.
2. Math HW Book p. 11 & 12
3. Sal made $42.00 babysitting this weekend. He put 1/10 of his money in the bank, and he spent the rest. How much money did Sal put in the bank? How much money did he spend?
1. Read for 25 min. write at least 1 response to what you read in your reader’s response book.
2. Write a paragraph about whatever you wish. You must use the vocabulary words JUNCTION, IMMACULATE, COLLATE, and YEARN in your paragraph.
3. Math HW Book p. 9 & 10
1. Read for 25 min. write at least 1 entry in your Reader’s Response notebook.
2. Math HW Book p. 7 & 8
3. Make sure to follow the problem solving protocol:
Jake had $700,000. His sister had 1/100 the amount of money Jake had. His brother had 10 times the amount of money Jake had. How much money did Jake’s siblings have?
1. Read for 25 min. write at least one entry in your reader’s response book.
2. Math HW Book p. 5 & 6
3.Make sure to follow the problem solving protocol:
Stephanie had $3,000. Her little sister Sarah had 1/100 the amount of money Stephanie had. How much money did Sarah have?
4. Open School Night is tonight!! Tell you parents to be at the school at 5:00 to meet your teachers!!
1. Read for 25 min. Write in your Reader’s Response notebook.
2. Math HW Book p.3 & p. 4
3. Open School Night is Tomorrow evening!!
1. Read for 25 min. write at least 2 entries in your Reader’s Response notebook.
2. Complete your “Mr. Peabody’s Apples” questions and text & task essay if you did not have time in class.
3. Solve, using the problem solving protocol:
Andrew collected baseball cards. Each pack of baseball cards contains 15 cards. On Saturday, he bought 13 packs of cards. When he got home, he gave 39 of his new cards to his little brother. How many new cards does Andrew have left for his collection?
4. If you did not complete your blue card, make sure you bring it on Monday.
5. Please bring your supplies on Monday.
1. Read for 20 min. Write at least 2 things in your reader’s response notebook. Remember to put the date!
2. Divide: 3,456/2 23,465/5 75,893/3
3.Write a paragraph or a story in which you use all 4 of our vocabulary words: elevate, garland, flammable, and horde.
4. Collect your supplies from the supplies list.
5. Have your parents fill out your blue emergency cards.
1. Read for 20 min. Write an entry in your reader’s response journal.
2. Multiply. Show all your work : 23 x 56 674 x 38 7,923 x 56
3. Work on bringing in your supplies
4. Kenyon was practicing his free-throws. On Monday he shot 9 free-throws, on Tuesday he shot 18 free-throws, and on Wednesday he shot 36 free-throws. If this pattern continues, how many free-throws will Kenyon shoot on Sunday?
1. Publish Choice Board Choice #3
2. Write your multiplication facts 6′s-12′s.
3. Read for 20 min. write a summary of what you read in your homework notebook.
4. Bring in your supplies from your supplies list!
1. Work on purchasing your supplies.
2. Publish your Choice Board Choice #2
3. Write your times tables 0-4.